Feminism to me is the crazy belief that women and men are both created in God’s image and that each of us deserves a life of freedom and opportunity inside or outside the Church.
I have thought a lot about the lack of presence and example of women in the Church. One Sunday at my church in particular, women were simply spectators, the audience, the bystanders, the recipients and beneficiaries … Read more at Provoketive.
Other things I have written on Women in the Church are here:
- Even When She Speaks
- Gender is Everything
- Walk On, by U2: A Christian Feminist Cry
- We are Half the Church
- Not Everyone Is A White Male With all Access
- Why For Women is not For Me.
- Gender is Everything (logicandimagination.wordpress.com)
- Walk On by U2: A Christian Feminist Cry? (logicandimagination.wordpress.com)
2 thoughts on “The Female Voice”