Goals for ’09
- I want to be more present in my life. Be present with and love my family & friends.
- I want to see others in ways I have not before; see who needs me. See my kids, husband, mom, sisters, nieces and nephews, close friends.
- I want to pursue photography: exhibit some art, apply for freelance jobs, and tell a particular story.
- I want to date my husband.
- I want to paint my bedroom. (I have had the paint for months!) and to remove ugly wallpaper from the bathroom!
- I want to play the piano more often!
- I want to organize my garage, so that we can park our cars in it.
- I want to bury my dad; to research and write about him.
- I want to finish the book of poetry. Save. Print.
- I want to stay sober. ( July 24th, 2008)
- I want to have some fun! But on the cheap, because …
- We want to live on our budget this year.
- I want to get off sleep/anxiety medication. Which means start exercising, going back to therapy, eating right, and heading toward, not away from my demons.
- I want to not be so hard on myself. To embrace my strengths and weaknesses. Not use them as a crutch but to push myself to get healthy.
- I want to not think about what ifs and if onlys. Do or do not, but stop living in that ugly place.
- I want to study: one topic is forgiveness, the forgivers & the forgiven. Biblical and historical stories and characters.
As of 1/3/09